Avidemux Version 2.7.1
Avidemux is a free video editor software designed for editing, encoding, and video filtering processes. It supports a large number of file types such as AVI, MPEG, VOB, TS, MP4, ASF, OGM, MKV and FLV.
Editing a video to make it more interesting or in accordance with our wishes in terms of editing and filtering coding can be done easily.
At present Avidemux natively supports various Video / Audio formats, including MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 ASP, H.264 / AVC, DV, HuffYUV, MP3, AAC, AC-3 and Vorbis. Each function can be automated using the project feature. Video-DVD or (S) VCD compliant streams can be easily created using "Auto" wizards, also supports Multi-threading.
Besides being free, Avidemux can run on various operating systems, such as Linux, BSD, Mac OS X and Windows.
This application is a free and open-source program for video editing, video processing and even making / producing videos in DVD format (with the addition of the dvdauthor opensource program).
Some of the advantages of Avidemuxx features include:
1. Convert from DVD to AVI, and various other video formats.
2. Editing videos (Cut, Copy, Paste and Delete)
3. Cut the Video and save it in various other video formats.
4. Save Audio (sound) only
5. Save Videos without sound
6. Convert videos to DVD format, so they can be run via DVD Player.
7. Deinterlacing Video
8. Cut videos from various supported video formats and save them in the same or other format.
9. Multiple video conversion (batch convert) and Scripting Support (using avidemux with ECMAScript programming language)