Freemake Video Converter Version 18.104.22.168
Freemake Video Converter is a free video converter software that can convert several video formats to various other video formats such as MP4, 3GP, MPEG, DVD, AVI, conversion of video to audio and images to video.
Some of the Freemake Video Converter Features:
1. Supports input of more than 200 formats, both video, audio and images. Like for example: AVI, MP4, MKV, WMV, MPG, 3GP, 3G2, SWF, FLV, TOD, AVCHD, MOV, DV, RM, QT, TS, MTS (video) MP3, AAC, WAV (Audio) JPG , BMP, PNG, GIF (picture)
2. Supports various Outputs or outputs, such as AVI, WMV, MP4, MKV, FLV, SWF, 3GP and also MP3
3. Convert more than 50 online (streaming) video sites by simply entering the URL of the video, such as from YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Dailymotion and others.
4. Convert videos for various media such as: Apple, Sony and Android.
5. Convert videos faster with CUDA and DXVA features (for users of certain computer hardware)
6. Convert to Blu-ray video
7. Can add subtitles (SSA, SRT or ASS) for DVD, MKV and MOV video inputs
8. Integrated Audio editor features such as Cut, Join, Rotate, Limit size, and adjust the aspect ratio of the video display.
9. There are various choices of conversion results, including to make your own settings.
10. Changing photos into slideshows (videos) including being able to add audio.