Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool Version 188.8.131.52
Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool is a program to disinfect infected laptops / computers, remove viruses, Trojans, spyware, and various other types of malware.
Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool uses a very efficient algorithm similar to Kaspersky Anti-Virus. The algorithm includes the full function of virus scanners, technology developed to detect vulnerabilities in programs and operating systems. The technology to run this script is intended to remove complex and multiple viruses.
It is a common occurrence that viruses and other malware often successfully disable antivirus software, preventing you from installing a new antivirus. When that happens, you definitely need to try using the Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool which can be installed even in Safe Mode.
Enhancements to this version:
1. The user interface has been fixed.
2. The installation and uninstallation of the program has been simplified.
3. The application of the flash disk application has been implemented.
4. The self defense process has been upgraded.
5. Sophisticated disinfection has been improved.
6. Compatibility with real-time anti-virus protection applications has been improved.
7. Activation of "cloud" technology in the Kaspersky Security Network.
Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool is not intended for real-time protection of computers. After computer disinfection is complete, the application must be removed from the hard drive and replaced with real-time anti-virus protection, such as Avast, Avira, or AVG.