LockHunter Version 3.2.3
LockHunter is a freeware program for forcibly stopping an application running on a Windows system because it is blocked by certain processes.
Lock Hunter is very useful for fighting malware, and other programs that block a file for no apparent reason.
It can be interpreted that the file you will delete is running or is being used. And it cannot be deleted before you close the program file. You can be sure what you do after that, surely as soon as possible close all the program files associated with the file. But what if the file still can't be deleted, even though you have closed the program file on your laptop or computer? One way is to restart first.
But this method is quite time consuming. The following are ways you can do it if you experience an event like the one above. Namely by using a help program below.
Some LockHunter Features:
1. Displays the process that locks certain files or folders.
2. Unlock, delete, copy, rename the locked files.
3. Stop the process that locks the file.
4. Able to delete processes that lock files from inside the hard drive.
5. Integrates into the context Explorer menu.
6. Able to delete files locked in the Recycle Bin to restore if needed again.
7. Supports 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.