QuickTime Lite Version 4.1.0
Quicktime Lite is a version of QuickTime that only contains the components needed to run QuickTime content that is on a web page.
One Quicktime Lite feature is fast and easy to install and has the ability to perform unattended installations.
QuickTime Player is automatically configured to resume playback, if for some reason you ever lose a connection whilst watching streaming video.
Key Features Include:
- Playback of 3GPP and 3GPP2 files
- Playback of MPEG-4 video, H.264, AAC audio & Instant-On media
- Easy-to-use controls.
- Enhanced interface.
- Bass and treble controls.
- Balance control.
- Streaming media support.
- Ability to save movie favorites.
- Ability to view VR & interactive content.
- H.264 video.
- Multi-channel audio playback.
- Live re-size.
- New playback capabilities.
- Zero config streaming.