XnView Version 2.46
XnView is a multi-format graphic browser, viewer, and Image / photo converter. This software can read more than 400 file formats, for example gif, bmp, jpeg, png, Targa, multipage tiff, mpeg, avi, Quicktime, and more.
When we have a large collection of images / photos and want to change size (size), optimization, provide text (watermark) and so on, we can just do it one by one. But if the picture is hundreds or even thousands, of course the work is time consuming. With XnView we can process many images with just one step.
This software image viewer has a browser that looks like Windows Explorer that allows users to browse content directories.
XnView supports red eye correction, crop and transforms (transform) JPEG images without reducing quality (losslessly), produces HTML pages and contact sheets, and provides batch conversion and batch renaming. By using XnView, users can also create slide shows with transition effects, do screen capturing, get WIA and TWAIN support (scanners and digital cameras), image comparison, and operations files.
Some of the advantages of Xn View:
1. Able to display around 500 image formats, and save in 50 image formats.
2. Editing images, resizing, rotation, crop, brightness, auto level and others
3. Apply filters and effects to images such as blur, emboss, lens, wave and others
4. Full screen mode
5. Slide shows with various effects
6. batch processing (processing many images with one process)